Early Childhood Home Visiting - Orange County
- Administration for Children and Families, Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation: Home Visiting Evidence of Effectiveness Review (April 2017)
- U.S. Census Bureau, American Fact Finder. Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010.
- California Department of Public Health, 2013 Birth Statistical Master File.
- Children Now, as cited in 2016-17 California County Scorecard.
- California Poverty Measure, 2015 (data estimates from 2011-2013 CPM combined).Orange County Social Services Agency (2014).
- Based on an index of income, employment and housing expenses. Family Financial Stability Index, Orange County Community Indicators Report, 2016.
- Putnam-Hornstein E., Simon J.D., Eastman A.L., Magruder J. (2015) Risk of Re-Reporting Among Infants Who Remain at Home Following Alleged Maltreatment. Child Maltreatment, 20 (2) , pp. 92-103.