Eligibility & Application Information
Family PACT provides comprehensive family planning services to low-income men and women in California.
Who is eligible?
- California residents with a family income at or below 200% FPL or about $40,000 for a family of four. (*Almost all teens living in California can be served under this program because income is determined based on the teen as a family of one, and even insured teens are eligible if they must keep care confidential.)
- No other family planning health insurance.
What are the benefits?
- Contraceptive methods
- Emergency Contraception
- STI testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- HIV testing
- Hepatitis B immunization
- Limited male and female cancer screening
- Education and counseling
How much does it cost?
Co-payments for services range between $0 and $5, depending on the student’s income.
To find a Family PACT provider in your area, you may call, toll-free, 1-800-942-1054. Please visit the website for more information.